1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

MINIteam (Ukraine) - News

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Martin Antonenko, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Another new manufacturer - "MINIteam". This time not from Russia, but from "next door", the Ukraine namely!

"MINIteam" starts with a 1: 16-figure of Resin - this one:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    This is - according to the editor - the exact image (3-D-sculpterd) of an Ukrainian fighter who was involved in combat in the "Donbass" in 2014. (The website literally states "the war against Russia," which I've toned down a bit.)

Other characters, who will also sculpted like this (Ukrainian fighters) fighters from this conflict, should follow.

Web presence / mug account ...:
    https://www.facebook.com/miniteam/posts/496771497320651/

Cheers
    Jed and Nap like this.
  2. Sgt. Red Active Member

WOW!!!! This looks cool!!!!
  3. Sgt. Red Active Member

I love russian figures!!!!
  4. Sgt. Red Active Member

Where can i buy it?
  5. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    Jed and Sgt. Red like this.
  6. NeilW A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It looks good (though not my thing).

Seems to be very much a 'construction kit' (27 parts + PE + decals for 34 units). Looking at the frames it seems to be injection moulded in polyurethane?

Interesting idea of allowing dry assembly to facilitate painting (click fit?).

Stated as being scanned from a 'real participant' (I think the static pose is apt for someone aiming/firing his gun).

Price of 890UAH works out at c£29/E32/$36 + P&P (I think you'd have to ask for a quote if outside Ukraine)

Described on the site (good pics) as:
    Miniature "Ukrainian Volunteer 2014", HERO series, 1:16, MiniTEAM, H-001
    The composition of the set "Ukrainian Volunteer 2014":
    - a set of photoetching for assembling a gun belt;
    - a set of decals with symbols of 34 volunteer battalions, as well as insignia and chevrons of structures;
    - a brochure with a description of the fighter’s equipment, a historical background on the 2014 volunteer movement, and visual instructions for assembling the miniature.
    Product features:
    - a miniature created using 3D scanning of a person - a real participant in events;
    - The design of the figure is designed for maximum convenience when using various painting techniques. For this purpose, a special fastening system is provided that allows you to temporarily assemble the figure without using glue;
    - the miniature is made of high-quality model polyurethane (Resin).

UK1.JPG UK2.JPG UK3.JPG

7. Jed Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Looks really good to me