1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Miniatures or Minifigure Legos.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Paintster, Jun 5, 2022.

?

What do you like better? Miniatures or Mini figures Legos.

Miniatures 2 vote(s) 100.0%
Mini Figure Legos 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Paintster New Member

What do you like better? Miniatures or Mini figures Legos. I like Miniatures but that is just my opinion.
  2. Forté A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It's "Lego bricks" not "Legos". They literally put out a statement on Twitter about it.

Both are excellent but I don't paint my Minifigs.
  3. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  4. Banjer A Fixture

England
    You do ask some odd questions!o_O

Bill
  5. winfield Active Member

My four year old grand daughter plays with Legos. I find those soldiers and the cartoon character soldiers to be disrespectful.
  6. Ferris A Fixture

Another odd question: What’s more important, the sun or the moon?
    No poll needed though. Obviously the answer is the moon, because it is shining when we need light the most.
    Wayneb likes this.
  7. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    I've always wondered what the difference is between an ass and a hole in the ground,..I've always pondered that question.
  8. Dr Bison Well-Known Member

Germany
    I can answer this one! An ass can carry a whole lot of weight, so you don't have to do it; as for the hole: from what I have read, there's fire in it...
  9. Nap Moderator

England
    LOL .......Hands up from me ...I googled Legos !

Nap
  10. Forté A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It's an incorrect term used most commonly in the US as a plural for LEGO. LEGO have even issued statements themselves to state the the plural is LEGO or LEGO bricks, but never Legos because it is a trademark and not a noun.

To quote:

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/legal/notices-and-policies/fair-play/
    Nap and valiant like this.