1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Open Book Miniaturas Ramirez"International Brigade Officer"

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by phc35, May 2, 2012.

1. phc35 Well-Known Member

United-States
    I have always been interested in the Wars that preceded the World conflicts of the 20th Century
    The ACW showed the future with repeating rifles.troop transportation rapidy by rail, observation ballons and the slaughterhouse of the defensive entrenchment.Also as telling was the Spanish Civil as
    a test ground of WW2.
    The Spanish Civil War is seldom represented on this side of the pond nad I was very excited to find this offering from Miniaturas Ramirez
    Cast in 2 oieces of flawless resin,my bust had no airholes or mould shift.The kit comes in a plastic clam shell package Beautifull things come in small packages and this is no exception.I hope the series continues

Attached Files:

captnenglish and Jamie Stokes like this.
  2. Zastrow.cuirassier A Fixture

France
    Wonderful work, hope i 'll can buy one.
    For infrmation, i print a photo and i show it to an old Republican Army soldier (94 years), he told me that it's looks like is first chief when he joined the republican Army.
    If you need information concerning Spanish War, do not hesitate to contact me.
  3. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Very nice facial detail. Be interesting to see this painted up.

Ken