1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"Min soldat någonstans i Sverige"

Discussion in 'Brutal Honesty - Critique Center' started by Mjølner, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Mjølner PlanetFigure Supporter

Denmark
    "Min soldat någonstans i Sverige" = "My soldier somewhere in Sweden"
    The Bodi 1/35 - Swedish infantry WW2 resin figur.
    Painted in acrylics. Cigaret is a piece of plastic rod, smoke is made from aquarium filter cotton.
    The top of the rifle (the barrel) was broken of so i had to make a new. That was done by aluminium tubes from Albion Alloys. Making the base was great fun and brought some life to a somewhat dull uniform.

Svensk infanteriet WW2.jpg Svensk infanteriet WW2 (3).jpg Svensk infanteriet WW2 (4).jpg Svensk infanteriet WW2 (5).jpg Svensk infanteriet WW2 (7).jpg Svensk infanteriet WW2 (9).jpg Svensk infanteriet WW2 (11).jpg Svensk infanteriet WW2 (13).jpg Svensk infanteriet WW2 (6).jpg DSC_1489.jpg
    Bimmer3.5csl, Ferris, blaster and 5 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Brian

Great to see you painting and modelling and showing the results , nice work on the figure , good to see Sweden being shown

Do like the uniform colour and the base presentation, nice accurate rework on the rifle

Thanks for supporting by entering in FOTM

Look forward to seeing more

Happy benchtime

Nap
    Mjølner likes this.
  3. Mjølner PlanetFigure Supporter

Denmark

Thank you very much :)
    Nap likes this.