1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Military Pin up girls :)

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Rompy, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Rompy Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Not sure if u guys seen this yet but ... here goes. It's going on kickstarter, so keeping a lookout for it :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    Wishes do come true. I love it!! Please let me know when it goes live on KS, I want to be the first backer.
  3. Rompy Well-Known Member

Singapore
    sure thing meehan :) can't wait to see your rendition of these beauts :)
  4. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    what scale are they going to be?
  5. Rompy Well-Known Member

Singapore
    i have no idea. i just happen to chance upon them. the ks will be in June i think so lets keep our fingers crossed :)
  6. Tarracus A Fixture

Love the first one! Much more sexy than Slim Pickens, surely..
  7. keshley Member

United-States
    It will be 54mm cast in resin. You can sign up for Kickstarter launch notification on http://www.hangar18pinups.com :)
  8. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    Awesome news and it looks like some awesome upcoming pinups. I have signed up.
  9. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  10. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Really like these but 54 is too small for my old eyes unfortunately. If they ever come in bigger size I will be there
  11. slidedog New Member

Accidental double post, sorry.
  12. slidedog New Member

One of the reasons we are going digital is so we can change scales down the road if the demand is there, sounds like that's one vote for larger...
  13. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    That's for sure! I gave a peek in their website and it's a lovely (an deadly) bunch, but the first one is my favorite!
  14. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    I like the first one too! I'd be in for one if it was say 75mm. I too have old eyes and have difficulty with 54mm.
    Gary
  15. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    Yes, that is the beauty of printing the figures, you can do them in any scale. I give a vote to 75mm too. It might be something to consider as an add on perk or additional option while backing. Check out Infamy miniatures, they are using digital and offering their new figures in multiple scales. Kingdom death does something similar too but your figures are going to be way better than theirs, pin-ups!!

BTW, 54mm is awesome for me too.
  16. jcichon Active Member

United-States
    Oh I cant wait!!!!
    Meehan34 likes this.
  17. Panzer Active Member

United-States
    I'm your huckleberry for a set of these chics! Nice web site as well!
    Mrosko
    Meehan34 likes this.
  18. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    I'm for 75mm as well, but as good as they look I don't care what scale they're in. The sniper might be my first one:D
    Meehan34 likes this.
  19. Rompy Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Would love to see them in 75mm too :)
  20. Rompy Well-Known Member

Singapore
    They have a bunch of wallpapers at their website too. Here's one of them titled "See you at the beach" :)

[IMG]
    Merryweather likes this.