1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

MIlitary Modelling

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Hardy, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Hardy Guest

HI Guys, I posted a message last night on this subject but it got deleted. Has anyone had the chance to check out my new article in Mil Mod, im looking for some feedback so I can improve for the next one.
  2. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    that was me by the way (as if u couldn't guess)

Rob
  3. johnbrewer New Member

I agree with Rob, but I do know that the restrictions of publications can be very frustrating. You send the editor loads of nice in work shots and they do not use them!. What would be nice is if Mil Mod, (or any other mag) did a in depth feature on your techniques that were mentioned by Rob. The articale was very good and made me think about different things to try next time out. (y)
  4. Hardy Guest

Thanks Guys. The next one includes images right through the painting process like you suggested, but its down to the editor what gets published. I have also been commisioned to do an article purely on leather which hopefully should be finished soon.

Rob, enjoy rainy Lowestoft. You going to catch the Darkness when you hit the middle east?