1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Mil-Mart Mini "Little Red Riding Hood"

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by gothicgeek, Jun 15, 2011.

1. unknown01 New Member

Japan
    Indeed it's a wonderful work, Mark.
    She's cute and pretty.
    I liked the color of the hair very much.
    I congratulate completion.
  2. gothicgeek A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Wow thanks for the comments and input everyone ... I won't answer individually as so many have posted :)

Okay I thought long and hard ( ffnarr ) about how the breasts looked and how the nipples looked, too harsh was what I finally decided ( many thanks for the input on that everyone ) I still wanted them visible but not quite so .... focal :)

Anyway toned down I think they look much better..

Basket and gingham cloth took ages to do and I hate how the cloth came out ( but i loath geometric designs anyway ) but I also think it kinda catches the look I was after.

The gun stashed in her hood I tried to make look like an old ( family? ) heirloom ....

still a ways to go but 90% done now.

Again thanks everyone

:)

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. housecarl A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Superb Mark, love cloth. I forgot about the shooter in her hood, is that Tamiya smoke?
    Carl.
  4. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Mark excellent progress , I like the detail on the gun and the cloth is very convincing, it looks soft to touch. :) (y)

Cheers Ken
  5. rusty nail Active Member

United-States
    Very nice indeed!
  6. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Great painting Mark!
  7. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Usually I'd object to toning down nipples and boobies (more on principal than for artistic reasons) but in this case you made a good call.

Awesome bust and great painting.