1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Mike's Wings RFC Preview

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Mike - The Kiwi, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Uncanny Joe ;-)

Apart from brandy - I don't drink & stroke :)
    Also my musical taste is more eclectic ranging from Warren Zevon, to the Archies & way on up to Katie Perry and back again. All streaming in glorious confusion from Pandora on my iPad while I paint.
    This about sums up my approach thanks :D

I do visualise a lot as I'm painting in my mind's eye what I want to achieve & constantly checking progress in a range of different lights around the house using different seeing devices.
    I miss the days when I could at a figure & appreciate it with just my naked eyes :(

Oh well life gets better so there are compensations.

Been working on this little chap's coat this morning.
    Showing him in a warm, raw Sienna which hope compliments the rest of his kit.
    Will have to see what you think.
    John I understand will going for a martial black one as per the Osprey plate the figure was inspired by.

Back to work!

Mike