1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Mike's NZ LRDG Trooper

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Mike - The Kiwi, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Dave J New Member

New_Zealand
    Fantastic work Mike! I guessing we will be seeing this at this years Nationals?
    Mike - The Kiwi likes this.
  2. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Sorry Moeggo (?) these are in Alexandra right? Won't be able to make them unfortunately, trip away to Brissy with a few of the Christchurch guys in Sept is it for my travelling this year.

Is there a website for this?

Mike
  3. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
  4. Dave J New Member

New_Zealand
    Yes the one down in Alexandra... I'm thinking of pasting it up too, since its a bit of a trip down. May flag it for the Christchurch show next year!
  5. Ferris A Fixture

I almost missed this thread... Excellent paintwork Mike. The face is particularly well done. He looks alive.

Adrian
    Mike - The Kiwi likes this.
  6. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Now that should be one to get to, since missed last one there. Travelling to Brisbane with half a dozen of the ChCh guys, they have a tight group of figure modellers there. Should be a great time.

Mike
  7. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hi Adrian,

Thanks for posting the comment. Bust was enjoyable to paint, though photography still seems to be a challenge.
    Nice to know they come across well on the web.

Stay safe,
    Mike
  8. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    Dave, I think you'll find the Christchurch held IPMS Nationals are in 2014. Auckland 2013 I think??? (help me here Thomo)