1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Mike French Models Zulu Range

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by tonyjen, Mar 7, 2011.

1. tonyjen New Member

Australia
    Hi there,
    I'm a collector based in Australia and have recently found the Mike French Zulu and Zulu Dawn 120mm Figures. I now have what I believe to be the whole set, but I can't confirm that as I can't find information on what figurines were made. Would anyone be able to tell me if I'm missing any? I have:
    Chard
    Bromhead
    Colour Sergeant Bourne
    Sergeant Wyndridge
    Hook
    Chelmsford
    24th Drummer
    Durnford
    17th Lancer
    Highland Officer
    Dragoon
    Crpl Allen

I realize these are rare figures and would be willing to talk about swaps or alternatives to get the full set. I would be grateful for any help.
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Welcome aboard Tony (y)

Have a great visit and many more :) Best of luck find the kits you are seeking!
  3. jakbwrhr Active Member

Australia
  4. poch mahone PlanetFigure Supporter

Scotland
    Hi Tony

There was a set made with Adendorff and I think it was Chard in front of a facade of a building, there was also a Zulu warrior. If I recall correctly you have the rest.

Brian
  5. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Tony,
    Nice to see you on the planet mate:). You have all the figures as Brian said except for the Zulu warrior and the 2 figure set in front of the facade which was of Adendorff & Bromhead.
    cheers
    Richie