1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

MIG Productions Korean General

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by johnbrewer, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Fantastic Painting John.................I love how your work turned out......whats next?
  2. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey John,

You did a very good job on the bust and I am sure now there is a nice highlander bust out there with your name on it! I am looking forward to seeing your next project, keep up the good work! (y)

Joe
  3. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey John!

Great job on the bust, been great to follow your progress through this project!
  4. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Lovely work John

Looking forward to seeing him in the flesh

Robin
  5. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Great job John, well done! (y)

-jim cox
  6. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Well done,John;keep up the good work (y) (y) (y) Cheers.Kenneth
  7. johnbrewer New Member

Thank you one and all for your kind words. I have yet to make up my mind on the next project. It will be a bust, 90mm or 120mm figure. I do like the look of the Andrea Hussar bust, or the either of the classic Indian bust from Poste Militaire. There again there is a lot out there to tempt me, a difficult choice to make over the next week. I will be going to the Huddersfield show in a weeks time to handle the goods, so to speak and may narrow done the pick list there. I always have Ulrich von Lictenstein to keep me happy. We have been plodding away together for a few months now on and off!.
  8. johnbrewer New Member

Here he is!

Attached Files:

9. johnbrewer New Member

Here he is!

Attached Files:

10. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Hey John, Ulrich is looking good. Glad you posted him too. Keep on plugging with him .........he is looking great so far. Keep us posted as you go (y)