1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

MIG Productions Korean General

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by johnbrewer, Dec 24, 2003.

1. johnbrewer New Member

Very little work done on the project, as busy doing some one to one scale modelling, doing a kitchen refit. However hopefully will have time later soon.
  2. johnbrewer New Member

Very little work done on the project, as busy doing some one to one scale modelling, doing a kitchen refit. However hopefully will have time later soon.
  3. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    John

I hope hes goign to be ready for Huddersfield, I am looking forward to seeing him in the flesh so to speak.

Robin
  4. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    John

I hope hes goign to be ready for Huddersfield, I am looking forward to seeing him in the flesh so to speak.

Robin
  5. johnbrewer New Member

I am trying my best to get him finished. Finished or not he will be coming so you can see him.
  6. johnbrewer New Member

I am trying my best to get him finished. Finished or not he will be coming so you can see him.
  7. johnbrewer New Member

dear all, at last I have had some time beck at the workbench and have managed to make some progress on the bust. I am now at the stage where I can start to put some bits together. (y) The dragons on the helmet will take some very gentle picking out and should keep me happy for a while. I am really pleased the way it is starting to come togther. I want to higlight the fur on the helmet flaps with some Titanium white. As always I welcome your comments and any suggestions for improvements are always welcome.

Attached Files:

8. johnbrewer New Member

The back view

Attached Files:

9. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Nice painting job (y)

Had a look at all the pics. , this bust has a bit of an evil face expression - I like that !!!

... I know nothing at all about the subject though...
  10. johnbrewer New Member

Hi Johan, yes that face has a real threat to it. I also know very little about the subject matter I just fell in love with it at first sight!.
  11. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looking fabulous John........your hard work has paid off. (y)
  12. johnbrewer New Member

Thank you Guy
  13. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Looking kewl matey. We will put em side by side at Huddersfield so tehy don't have to go far to pin the rosettes

ie mine can look after all them yours wins

Robin
  14. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    John,

You have done a nice job on the bust, now with all the scale work you might as well paint a plaid or tartan on the next figure. :)

Keep up the good work! (y)

Joe
  15. johnbrewer New Member

Robin, i think that it may be the other way round and you will be doing the winning.

Joe, tartan AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the stuff of nightmares, the only one I have ever done and liked is one that I made up myself on the large scale warriors bust. All the rest have been, any good at all
  16. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Dood
    Do not underestimate that bust, hes a corker.

Robin
  17. johnbrewer New Member

I am pleased to say that I am in the final stages and hopefully will be done soon. This is a bitter sweet feeling as I have got a lot from this bust and it will be sad to see it finished. However I want to see the final product and on the shelf. the next big problem, what next?.
  18. johnbrewer New Member

Well dear reader I think that the project is done, just a couple of dabs of paint to put on. I have really enjoyed this, despite my moaning about the scales!!!. I would not hesitate to recommend this bust to any figure modeller. The sculptor Young B Song has done a fantastic job in doing this bust. the detail on the helmet is just out of this world. MIG productions have done an excellent job in producing this bust and capturing all of the detaill in the castings. In just one word, Fantastic.
  19. johnbrewer New Member

front

Attached Files:

20. johnbrewer New Member

.. and of course, back

Attached Files: