1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

MIG Productions Korean General

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by johnbrewer, Dec 24, 2003.

1. johnbrewer New Member

Getting there a little bit at a time. I will do a small bit more on the highlights then leave it foe a couple days and come back to them I see what I think.
  2. johnbrewer New Member

Getting there a little bit at a time. I will do a small bit more on the highlights then leave it foe a couple days and come back to them I see what I think.
  3. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    WAUW, he's looking great already.

I was in doubt to what figure I would take to the clubmeeting this evening, but your pics convinced me to take this bust. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Gino
  4. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    WAUW, he's looking great already.

I was in doubt to what figure I would take to the clubmeeting this evening, but your pics convinced me to take this bust. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Gino
  5. johnbrewer New Member

Good to have to back with us again Gino, that flu can not keep a good man down for long. All the very best to you, post some pictures of your general I would love to compare. (y)
  6. johnbrewer New Member

Good to have to back with us again Gino, that flu can not keep a good man down for long. All the very best to you, post some pictures of your general I would love to compare. (y)
  7. johnbrewer New Member

Hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!. I think I am finished with them scales. I will do a few re touches when I put all the pieces of the bust together. Time for a beer I think.
  8. johnbrewer New Member

Hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!. I think I am finished with them scales. I will do a few re touches when I put all the pieces of the bust together. Time for a beer I think.
  9. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looking great John.......I think I would want a beer or two as well.....looking at those scales......fantastic work (y)
  10. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looking great John.......I think I would want a beer or two as well.....looking at those scales......fantastic work (y)
  11. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Awesome John! It looks really good, I think if I was looking at those scales long enough I wouldnt need a beer ,would be dizzy anyways Keep up the great work!
  12. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Awesome John! It looks really good, I think if I was looking at those scales long enough I wouldnt need a beer ,would be dizzy anyways Keep up the great work!
  13. johnbrewer New Member

I could not resist a quick tinker with the face today
  14. johnbrewer New Member

I could not resist a quick tinker with the face today
  15. johnbrewer New Member

also a bit of work on the torso
  16. johnbrewer New Member

also a bit of work on the torso
  17. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He is coming along great John........gotta put him on my list
  18. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He is coming along great John........gotta put him on my list
  19. johnbrewer New Member

Thank Guy, this bust is really excellent. It makes you work at it and the more I am putting into it the more it seems to give back.
  20. johnbrewer New Member

Thank Guy, this bust is really excellent. It makes you work at it and the more I am putting into it the more it seems to give back.