1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

MIG Productions Korean General

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by johnbrewer, Dec 24, 2003.

1. johnbrewer New Member

thankyou Joe, with those darn scales out of the way I am really starting to have some fun with it
  2. johnbrewer New Member

thankyou Joe, with those darn scales out of the way I am really starting to have some fun with it
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He's looking great John!!!!!
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He's looking great John!!!!!
  5. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    John,

Those scales are enough to make me put it down and never look back!

Joe
  6. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    John,

Those scales are enough to make me put it down and never look back!

Joe
  7. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Superb!!!! I hope I'll be over this flu very soon so I can start painting again. You certainly have wet ùy appetite. Thanks,

Gino
  8. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Superb!!!! I hope I'll be over this flu very soon so I can start painting again. You certainly have wet ùy appetite. Thanks,

Gino
  9. johnbrewer New Member

thanks all for your kind comments. I have now given this figure the work bench name of "The Fiendish Dr Fu Man Chu". the face does seem to fit. He has a real look about him. Real good fun to paint up,
  10. johnbrewer New Member

thanks all for your kind comments. I have now given this figure the work bench name of "The Fiendish Dr Fu Man Chu". the face does seem to fit. He has a real look about him. Real good fun to paint up,
  11. johnbrewer New Member

I have blocked in the flesh tones on the face and will start to blend them in a bit more.
  12. johnbrewer New Member

I have blocked in the flesh tones on the face and will start to blend them in a bit more.
  13. johnbrewer New Member

starting to get there now a bit more to do I think?. An suggestions fellow painters.
  14. johnbrewer New Member

starting to get there now a bit more to do I think?. An suggestions fellow painters.
  15. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Hello John,
    How can I suggest anything, when it looks so good now......keep up the great work.
  16. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Hello John,
    How can I suggest anything, when it looks so good now......keep up the great work.
  17. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey John!

Nice progress, looks like the scales were a major pain in the butt, but also looks like the pain was well worth it! The face is looking really good as well, maybe little lighter highlights would be all that I could suggest. Keep plowing away at it!
  18. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey John!

Nice progress, looks like the scales were a major pain in the butt, but also looks like the pain was well worth it! The face is looking really good as well, maybe little lighter highlights would be all that I could suggest. Keep plowing away at it!
  19. johnbrewer New Member

Good ponits made about the highlights, I need to be bold. Or as my great friend Patrick would say BE BOLD
  20. johnbrewer New Member

Good ponits made about the highlights, I need to be bold. Or as my great friend Patrick would say BE BOLD