1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

MIG Productions Korean General

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by johnbrewer, Dec 24, 2003.

1. johnbrewer New Member

Hi robin, blimet that shoiw is only a few weeks away, they do not call me glacier speed for nothing you know!!!. I will try to get it done if not I will bring what I have done for your comments. Any more done on your Polish piece yet?
  2. johnbrewer New Member

Hi robin, blimet that shoiw is only a few weeks away, they do not call me glacier speed for nothing you know!!!. I will try to get it done if not I will bring what I have done for your comments. Any more done on your Polish piece yet?
  3. johnbrewer New Member

Hi all, just a quick note to give a an update on progress. This has been slowed by the awful trials and tribulations of work!.
    I am moving on with the scales of the torso of the bust. This is proving to be a slow process as it is very difficult to follow the pattern of the scales in the armpit areas. This I believe is more down to me than anything else. However there is light at the end of the tunnel, however this may be the oncoming train. I will start the face this weekend and will send some in progress shots.
  4. johnbrewer New Member

Hi all, just a quick note to give a an update on progress. This has been slowed by the awful trials and tribulations of work!.
    I am moving on with the scales of the torso of the bust. This is proving to be a slow process as it is very difficult to follow the pattern of the scales in the armpit areas. This I believe is more down to me than anything else. However there is light at the end of the tunnel, however this may be the oncoming train. I will start the face this weekend and will send some in progress shots.
  5. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hi John,

i would LOVE to see some more pics of it. I have the very same bust on my workbench. Still cleaning up, so pics of yours can give me just the motivation to start working on it again. Help me mate, PLEASE!!!!

Gino
  6. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hi John,

i would LOVE to see some more pics of it. I have the very same bust on my workbench. Still cleaning up, so pics of yours can give me just the motivation to start working on it again. Help me mate, PLEASE!!!!

Gino
  7. johnbrewer New Member

A whole day of work tomorrow so I will be doing some work on the bust. so hopefully pics tomorrow afternoon.It seems strange to give you motivation as reading your pieces in Mil Mod and seeing pics at this site always get my wanting to paint.
  8. johnbrewer New Member

A whole day of work tomorrow so I will be doing some work on the bust. so hopefully pics tomorrow afternoon.It seems strange to give you motivation as reading your pieces in Mil Mod and seeing pics at this site always get my wanting to paint.
  9. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hi John,

ain't it great that we motivate each other, as do many others here on the site. I would say : "that's what friends are for". i hope to find some time to continue mine next week.

Keep us informed on your progress please,

Gino
  10. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hi John,

ain't it great that we motivate each other, as do many others here on the site. I would say : "that's what friends are for". i hope to find some time to continue mine next week.

Keep us informed on your progress please,

Gino
  11. johnbrewer New Member

Well I in sight the last legs of the scales. I think that I will never be happy with these and every time I look there seems to be a little bit more to go. As you can see in this shot before the black was put it can be difficult to work out what goes were.
  12. johnbrewer New Member

Well I in sight the last legs of the scales. I think that I will never be happy with these and every time I look there seems to be a little bit more to go. As you can see in this shot before the black was put it can be difficult to work out what goes were.
  13. johnbrewer New Member

Looking at last post I am in need of a pedicure!. Flesh base washes in place as per Robins Hussar.
  14. johnbrewer New Member

Looking at last post I am in need of a pedicure!. Flesh base washes in place as per Robins Hussar.
  15. johnbrewer New Member

Have started the face and what a joy to paint it is. Really nice detail in there. I have used a oil mix of titanium White, Yellow ochre, Scarlet lake. Mars brown in the mix for shadowa, more white for the higlights
  16. johnbrewer New Member

Have started the face and what a joy to paint it is. Really nice detail in there. I have used a oil mix of titanium White, Yellow ochre, Scarlet lake. Mars brown in the mix for shadowa, more white for the higlights
  17. johnbrewer New Member

All a bit more blended in now and a start made on the eyes
  18. johnbrewer New Member

All a bit more blended in now and a start made on the eyes
  19. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    John,

The bust is really taking shape. I have enjoyed following your work. I look forward to seeing it completed.

Great work,

Joe
  20. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    John,

The bust is really taking shape. I have enjoyed following your work. I look forward to seeing it completed.

Great work,

Joe