1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Mig Productions Korean General

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by johnbrewer, Dec 9, 2003.

1. johnbrewer New Member

Hi all this is my first post and hopefully I am off with a good one. I have just taken delivery of the Korean General from MIG productions which has been sculpted by Young B Song. I have been lusting over this one ever since I first saw it on the MIG site. Quality of resin castings is just fantastic, runner gates so far have proved no problem with just a couple more to go. This is just an excellent piece and I am really looking forward to putting the paint on. (y)
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks John and welcome to the planet,
    That figure is high on my "want list" and hopefully Santa got my list..
  3. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Got mine from Mig last week, but I need to do some comissionwork first before I can start on this one :( I'll now be doing some of the funnies from Mig as he has no pictures of painted examples to go on the boxes. great little things these are. They are ready to be painted in about 5 minutes. I'll post some pics of them as they are ready.

Greetings,

Gino
  4. BlackWarrior Member

South-Korea
    :lol:
    I envy you. The Bust from Mig Production has a difficulty of purchasing in this korea. I shall take it...

I visited YBSong's Home in 3 week ago. and I saw the lamellar using Bust made up Brass Etching. as an amusing story, the lamellar is work of his wife. he give a 1/10 Cent per one lamellar piece to his wife.

And I have some data of that. if i have known, i will help you.
  5. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hey John

WElcome matey , you will enjoy the Mig Bust I saw the original at Euro , and what a nice figure that is.

Robin
  6. johnbrewer New Member

Hi all, the bust is just fantastic and I am so looking forward to getting the brushes wet. KeithP try www.migproductions.com to see a rather excellent finished version.
    Robin great to hear from you, sent to you?. I have attached a picture of the bust which has been held togther with blue tack, the fit of the parts is excellent

sorry had to snip the image as it didn't load properly..

here's some image posting help:
    http://www.planetfigure.com/articles/jpgoptimize.php
  7. johnbrewer New Member

Blackwarrior, tell us more about your visit to the home of a great sculptor. Can you tell us about any future releases?.
  8. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi John

I am currently working on a bust myself as well as about three full figures and a new website for Stormtroopers, the bust I am working on is the Diorama Stusio Winged Hussar and what a bust that is, lovely fite etc wings are proving to be a little more complex than I thougth but hey thats what is all about me thinks.

Best Regards

Robin
  9. johnbrewer New Member

Very true Robin. For me the real art in modelling is takinh that lump of resin, or metal and making it look like a piece of clothing of a feather. The most pleasure comes from those projects that have pushed us that little bit more.
  10. johnbrewer New Member

Ok I think i have got it this time!