1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Mick Jagger Of The Rolling Stones- 54mm Original

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Stephen Ward, Dec 5, 2012.

1. taffjones Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I'd freeze my head if it gave me an extra few years alive. But I really want to know his secret.
    Stephen Ward likes this.
  2. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Nice work on this one... the finished product turned out great. I really dig the "Lips" logo on the base... You've given me some ideas for mounting Lemmy.
    I've never been a huge fan of the Stones but I'll take them over the Beatles anytime. At least the Stones had some edge to them and you caught that in Mick's strut:cool:

Colin
  3. Stephen Ward Active Member

United-States
    Thanks bro. Glad it could inspire ya a bit. I think they're total pioneers for sure, and I'm glad some of that rock and roll edginess showed through in this piece.
  4. m@rp Active Member

Belgium
    It's a good thing , a nice job, the face seems to be good but except for the distance between the eyes for me I think that the distance must be a little wider(as you can see on the picture) and the lips a little more thick so you will got a better likeness. It's only an opinion but in any case it's a very good job
    Pascal