1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Michael Roberts figure:"Richard the Lionheart"

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by menardi, Nov 5, 2009.

1. menardi New Member

Brazil
  2. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    I cant speak for the figure itself but I can speak for the quality and casting from Michael Roberts. TOP NOTCH!

Jim Patrick
  3. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  4. elgreco A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Tommi.
    Opened up one of the kits in stock to take photos of the casting. Here they are. Hope they can be of help in making a decision.
    Cheers,
    Celine

Attached Files:

5. Graywolf Active Member

Turkey
    That's an excellent behaviour to show the kit content here.+100 points on El Greco behalf.
    Thanks Celine.
    Btw, the kit is nice with a flawless casting.
    best regards
    Engin
  6. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    I can't speak directly to this kit, though I have admired it for some time. I can say this, in my experience MR kits are among the best on the market (I have only ever had trouble with one) and Mike's customer service is bar none the best around. Mike once replaced several parts from one of his kits that I BROKE (on my copy), for free; if that isn't customer service I don't know what is.
  7. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    MR casting is really flawless. All the kits i have from their line are really brilliant . Dont hesitate , go for it

Costas