1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Metal Modeles Atelier Maket

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Steve Edwards, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Steve Edwards Active Member

Has anyone been able to order from the new Metal Modeles/Atelier Maket website?

I used to order from the old Metal Modeles site without any problem at all. The payment was processed by Credit Agricole and my order would turn up, nicely packed, after a few days and I was happy.

I know it's a new business and a new site but I can't process an order to Atelier Maket. PayPal hangs and the credit card option just fails. I tried the bank wire payment option but my UK bank wanted a 20 quid fee to do the transaction and that's not going to happen. I tried getting in touch with Atelier but all my emails are answered by a bot.

What's going on?
  2. Wally Active Member

New_Zealand
    Ordered from them 2 or 3 months ago. Had no issues, mind you the item was a bust of Rollet by Atelier Maket. In fact I was very impressed by how quick I got the item. I can only speak from my experience.
    [IMG] The man [IMG] The bust
  3. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  4. gerryj199 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    I ordered 4 figures from them in August and there was a delay as I happened to order at the time of their move to Switzerland. However, the payment went through fine and the items were finally shipped in mid-September and well packed and of the usual excellent quality.
    Gerry
  5. Steve Edwards Active Member

Thanks guys. I think I'll just be patient and try again in a few weeks.
    grasshopper likes this.