1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Met a couple of Figurers yesterday

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Pete Wenman, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Pete Wenman Member

United-Kingdom
    Guys hi

Met up with Figure Mad and Roy (aka Dave Maddox and Roy Hunt) yesterday at a local show. Great guys and nice to put faces to names.

Dave's "Retreat" deservedly won first in the 65mm+ category, and it was great to see the figure in the flesh (paint?).

Until next time

Pete
  2. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Pete

It was good to meet you too and a couple more of the planets faces at last...

Dave
  3. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Shame I missed it!

Did Frank make it? Hardy?
  4. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    What about pictures? Any of them?

Jim Patrick
  5. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    It was great to meet you too Pete...and also to see your work up close. A great display from Faversham as always.

Rob I did let Hardy know the date but I guess he was otherwise engaged, shame because I was looking forward to seeing his latest work....and have a chat....likewise with frank, I would have liked to check out his hussar too.

Jim I hope to have some pics hosted in the next couple of days as Dave took a large amount. When they are available I will put them on the Welling model club section of my site.

Dave Please send me a big fat e-mail....;) ;)

All the best.

Roy.
  6. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    OK Roy, just saw on MedRom that Hardy was up at Sword and Lance, hence his absence.
  7. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Rob..I woud have gone for the shorter drive too... ;) but it means I'll have to wait longer to see his latest figures..there's always Euro...:)

regards....Roy.
  8. nagashino New Member

Hey Pete

I must've missed you as I was there too! I guess there was a lot going on, but if you are a Faversham member, I probably know your face anyway.

Good day out wasn't it!

Regards

Phil
  9. Pete Wenman Member

United-Kingdom
    Phil hi

I hate it when that happens.

What mob were you with ?

I won first in the aircraft class for my F-18 Hornet, but was the pratt who did not put his name on the entry slip :lol:

Maybe catch you at Euro ?

Pete
  10. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hey Phil

It was difficult to miss him, the club was set up at the same end as ’figure it out‘ near the stage, Phil I forgot to give you your money, you’ll have to give me your address and I will send it to you, I have got a lot to send out this week, books and CD’s, so give us a PM

Dave
  11. nagashino New Member

Hey Pete

Now I remember - and the Hornet was top class.

I was with the Figure it Out SIG, backed onto Faversham display - the ol' git with the short haircut :lol:

See you at Euro!

Cheers and best regards

Phil