1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Merry Xmas from New Zealand..

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by kiwi45, Dec 24, 2011.

1. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    I'd like to wish all the guy's on Planet Figure a Merry Xmas and Happy new year, what a wonderful online community and you guys dont know how much youve helped me in the art of figure painting. we have had a few shakes again here in Christchurch but nothing to dampen the festive cheer. All the best guy's. Les
    Steve Riley and Meehan34 like this.
  2. callum Member

Hi Les,

Hope you guys down under aren't getting too shaken while trying to man the BBQs.

All the best mate to all of you.

Regards Callum.
  3. Don Well-Known Member

All the best for Christmas and New Year from Scotland Les. Hope you have a great time and Christchurch stays upright for you.

Just checked NORADS Santa tracker and he will be in Helsiki shortly, the guy gets about!

Think I met you when you came to Euro. If I am not mistaken you entered a Maori and a German Armoured Car.

Don
  4. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    Les,

Mery Christmas and a better New Year to you all in Christchurch! I used to pass through ChCh twice a year when I was with the U. S. Antarctic Program. One of our favorite places to visit was Bailey's Bar or Pub on the "Square". Was that wiped out in that last major quake?

Nick
  5. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
  6. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Hi Les
    Never mind a BBQ have a Hangi instead mate.
    Brian
  7. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    You´re right! Merry xmas and happy 2012 to you too Les!
    (y)
  8. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Les ,

A very merry Christmas to you and all in NZ , have a great time doing a barbie amd take care .....

2.24am in UK , can't sleep , like a kid in a sweetshop , Santa has been but SWMBO has banned me from touching the little boxes till after breakfast !!!!!!o_O

Oh well .........Cheers Sants I must have been a good boy (y)

Nap (y)
  9. bobparker Member

England
    Lucky bugger Kev, i have too wait till the family turn up for Lunch,
    Bob
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: