1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Medusa

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by FigureLover, May 28, 2011.

1. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Thanks for the info ben,i really like this piece (y)
  2. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Thank you to James, Marc and Brian, I am glad you appreciate her.
    Tony, good to hear from you, yes, I agree, the eyes make or break a bust, and did spend quite a nit of time doing these and getting them right.
    Mike, glad you purchased one and cant wait to see how you tackle her. She is easy to put together but take your time in the painting, its worth it.
    Ben
  3. khorgor Member

Australia
    Hi Ben,
    Beautiful work!! those snakes a re just jaw dropping. I'm jealous! :-D

One thing if I may..... the right hand holding the snake alot.... It seems the paint on the palm at the base of the pointer and middle finger is slightly clumped. It also looks like you need a tad more shadowing between said two fingers.

I hope you don't mind my input... because simply everything else on this bust is perfection and my eyes were just drawn to the hand #red face#