1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Medieval knight XIII century ;75mm.

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by O.P., Nov 15, 2021.

1. O.P. Active Member

Ukraine
    Hello friends !
    I present my new work: Knight of the 13th century ...
    Mastermodel is for sale !!!
    DSC02514-1.JPG DSC02515.JPG DSC02516.JPG DSC02517.JPG DSC02518.JPG DSC02519.JPG DSC02520.JPG DSC02521.JPG
    Gennady Danshin, Edorta, maui and 4 others like this.
  2. Oda A Fixture

No need for comments.Oleg Pogosyan is a true master at creating dramatic and vibrant postures.He is also one of the most well versed people in this hobby when it comes to historical accuracy in the field of european medieval arms and armour.

Oda.
    O.P. likes this.
  3. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Yip the posture and the way the pendant and folds in his garments have been sculpted create the movement of this Knight as he plunges into battle, very nicely done but he really needs an enemy so lets hope that this Master gets snapped up and goes commercial.
    TERRY
    Oda and O.P. like this.
  4. O.P. Active Member

Ukraine
    Thanks Oda for the kind words !!!
    Oda likes this.
  5. O.P. Active Member

Ukraine
    Thank you TERRY for your wishes - I will hope that someone will buy mastermodel ...
    Oda likes this.