1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

may i just say every time i look at this forum

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by samson, Mar 10, 2014.

1. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    I am blown away by the talent I see here even when looking at the same figure more than once so I will post how great every ones work here is it would take me 2 long to respond to every post one by one and I just cant sit that long yet so don't think if I am not responding I am not looking because I am all of what I see here is awesome and great to look at
    Tonton, Dan Morton, Eludia and 9 others like this.
  2. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
  3. Tarracus A Fixture

That is why God has given us, lazy writters, the "Like" button:D
    Tonton, Gaudin, carl reid and 5 others like this.
  4. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    This is a great site... best find I ever made on the internet:singing:

Colin
    Tonton, crf, swralph and 1 other person like this.
  5. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    At least two times a week I consider starting knitting instead.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    Tonton and Babelfish like this.
  6. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I love it here.

But the stellar standard of painting on display from so many members inspires me and depresses me in equal measure. It inspires me to get the brushes out and to try and improve my painting with each figure I do. But at the same time it depresses me because I know I will never be as good as my "painting heroes" on here, no matter how many figures I paint.

There are some true "artists" on here and while we can all improve up to a certain level (and this site has certainly helped me to improve over the past couple of years or so), I'm a firm believer that there's definitely an element of "you've either got it or you aint" in our hobby that can't be taught or learned.

- Steve
    yeo_64, JonP, Tonton and 1 other person like this.