1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

max the dog

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by y_wong, Mar 10, 2004.

1. y_wong New Member

Dear all,

I am currently trying to sculpt a dog. Attached is a pic of the template which I have drawn in order to work out its proportion. I have made the wire armature based on my sketch.

Does anyone know how I can post multiple images in this forum?

regards

Attached Files:

2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Interesting subject Wong Yau, I look forward to it.

At the moment, it is mechanically not possible to upload more than one image at a time.

The preffered method is to upload the images to your own host (if your ISP provides webspace) and then link your images in the post with more than one image.

If your host does not provide you with webspace for online storage a free alternative is available : http://www.photobucket.com and is a good service.
  3. johnbrewer New Member

I am intrigued by this dog. Is the headgear standard military issue for deteching troop movements?
  4. y_wong New Member

Dear John and Gordy,

the reply is from me, forgotten to sign in

cheers