1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Open Book Maurice Corrys new 200mm head sets with beret and new SLR set

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by TonyT, Feb 19, 2012.

1. TonyT Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi guys, thought you would like to see the new head set and berets, these are moulded in grey resin as opposed to the usual yellow, berets are provided for the Royal Marines, Scots Guards and Parachute regiment, (which i intend to use), so that beret is shown installed, really nice objects and designed for the new Falklands figure. I can see by a little tweak of the badges many more Regiments could be covered, the Royal Marine one would convert into the RAF one quite nicely allowing a RAF Regiment Para figure to be produced.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Further to this Maurice has released a SLR set containing two rifles in the kit, one with the Sight unit Infantry trilux, and the other with the Individual weapon Sight which was a first generation Night vision Scope based on the US Starlight Scope, though as you can see from the image below, a third option is available for the standard SLR with the iron sites. the weapon itself is provided with seperate sights and barrels, the one in my image simply having the barrel pushed in for demo purposes.

[IMG]

both sets are highly recommended and available from

http://www.120mini.com/
    gordy likes this.
  2. TonyT Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Ahhh to be able to edit the above :(
  3. moz A Fixture

England
    Thanks Tony. good pics, just to say the gas plug on the SLR looks extra long, its actually just a sprue that needs cutting from the gas plug.
    They should bring back the SLR for Afghan, at least when you fired it you felt you were going to knock someone down, sa80 was and is just a bit too tickleish.
  4. Panzer Active Member

United-States
    They are indeed great looking; hell I did not know about this set or I would of had them sent as well.
    Mrosko
  5. TonyT Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Try pm'ing Moz, he might not of processed your order yet so you might be able to add them