1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

MAURICE CORRY LTD

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Ventress, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Mat Lambert A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    My order came today too. It took a little while to arrive but you have to admit it is incredible value when you consider the free figure offers. Well worth waiting quietly if thats all it takes to help Maurice keep his business operating. Thanks Maurice.
    Cheers Mat
  2. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    I made an order May 9. Still waiting but this sudden wave of arrivals gives me some hope. I was quite happy with the last pair I recieved a few months ago, so I'm looking forward to this pair.
    Knowing how busy Maurice is, I decided not to pester him... Mind you, as we are pushing six weeks, if they don't show in the next day or two I think it's time to drop a line. I hate to do it, but being as busy as he is, I don't want to slip through the cracks either.

Fingers crossed

Colin
  3. baronband Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Got my figures yesterday, now can't wait to get torn into them. Time to vanish into the man cave for the weekend.
    Thanks Moz

John
  4. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Whoo- Hoo!!!
    Just walked in from work 5 minutes ago and guess what was waiting for me? A little grey plastic bag from England... Thank you Maurice. Can't wait to get stuck into these two.
    Just shy of six weeks... just like I said on page 2 of this thread!

Cheers

Colin
  5. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Good things come to those that wait.;)
    Carl.(y)
    Wings5797 likes this.
  6. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Hi Maurice, i'll try to join you 3 times by mail, no answer, i ordered more than 100£ of your figures, and nothing from one month.
    I know you are very busy, and understand also that it's imposszible for you to have a big stock.
    Hope, that you mail box didn't put my mails on junk box, no other possibility to join you, no phone number find on your website.
    You make great figures, you have normally great services, but this time , i'm a little desapointed.
    Regards.
    Z.C
  7. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi All,.
    I totally agree with Carl's post. I have never had the pleasure of meeting Moz, but it would be a pleasure to sit in the background and watch this master craftsman at work.(and if he's that inundated I would help him out in what ever capacity I could)
    I can honestly say, that I have never had a problem with any orders even if I had to wait. I cannot understand this constant knocking - surely you must have something to work on while you wait for your order.I did.
    Not only do you get a fantastic product, but you also get a free fantastic product too and if he is late he has even supplied a money off voucher - what more do you want blood.
    So why don't you help the lad out and have a bit of patience.

A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER
    cheers
    Richie
  8. baronband Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Nice post Richie
    a few of my orders have taken a very long time to get to me but...i have always been told why and got a voucher as well as the free figure. i wish i was talented enough to set up alone and try this.
    I for one would hate it if Maurice wasn't out there producing fantastic figures for us so lets be more supportive eh?

John
    crf likes this.
  9. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    I ordered the 120mm Crimea War 5th Dragoon Guards officer a couple of weeks ago... I will order the 200mm Falklands War figure, but only after I have received the Dragoon - which I haven't yet :) That is all I have to say, and I think it's fair what I say ... ;)

Some time before that I ordered, and received the 120mm Coldstream Guardsman 1854 however in a matter of A COUPLE OF DAYS (!!) - and I can only say that this figure is one of my all-time favourite figures so far, a world-class sculpture, and very well cast in a very high quality resin; very highly recommended.(y)
  10. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Once again I am suggesting that the mods lock this thread off. Now up to five pages. There are clearly two camps of planeteers, some 100 percent behind Mos and the others complaining and bitching because their orders were not filled yesterday. These two camps never the twain shall meet. What is the point of leaving this thread open to keep getting repeat posts week in week out. I suggest, once again, that a new category be included for the purpose of discussing problems with suppliers with strict rules about how far the comments can go.
    ChaosCossack, crf and Silversurfer like this.
  11. Figurenfreund66 Well-Known Member

Germany
    I do not understand the fuss, Moz sends as fast as he can and as long as one figures can not send email, it takes just a few days.

It has all but enough to paint at home!

Cheers

Hendryk
    crf likes this.
  12. baronband Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Ken
    a bit ironic that i am adding to this thread, but i couldn't agree more lets delete this thread now. Flogging a dead horse springs to mind

John
    ChaosCossack and crf like this.
  13. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    ??? :confused:

... but I was genuine positive in my comments ? locking this thread, what are you talking about ? I even highly recommended Maurice's figures ?!
  14. baronband Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Johan
    sorry not talking about your comment at all just think 5 pages is too long for a quick chat. I just think Maurice must be getting to the stage where he checks this every day to see if he has got good or bad comments sent.
    Maybe its just time for us all to have a chat and a laugh about something else

John
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  15. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    John,

OK I agree to that - besides, have to spray the Tamiya grey primer undercoat on Maurice's old 120mm Falklands Para here, and figure out the right Vallejo colours for DPM camo ;-) see ya
  16. baronband Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Good luck with the DPM at that scale!!!
  17. Helm A Fixture

England
    Look forward to seeing what you do with it mate