1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Mati Hari - UP Miniaturen

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Nap, Oct 8, 2010.

1. gogok Active Member

HongKong
    I like this piece of sculp. where I can have it?
  2. gothicgeek A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very nice review Nap!

Of a very nice piece! I look forward to your painting of her....

Mark

:)
  3. harrytheheid A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I'm really glad I read to the end of this thread, cos that's my question too. I can't find UP Miniatures on ElGreco's website or Colorado's. When I google UP Miniatures, I can't find the company.
    Hope someone can help.

Thanks
    Harry
  4. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
  5. harrytheheid A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I did - and google came up with;
    http://www.puchala-figuren.de/?q=en

:) :)

But even better, I found the 1/10 scale bust of Princess Victoria-Luise of Prussia, wearing 2nd Leibhussar Regiment Uniform circa 1911, on the Red Lancers website.
    http://www.redlancers.com/displaypic.asp?item=25614&hot=

So I'm guessing that they'll have the Mata Hari bust in stock fairly soon.
    Historex Agents in the UK have two pages of UP items, but unfortunately, no pictures and no busts - not that I can see anyway.

PM Sent.

Thanks
    Harry
  6. Centaur Member

Germany
    Hello Harry and for all other interessted viewers.

I will try to declare may some confusion, Ulrich Biroth is a friend of mine and collector made like KevinPeart ( napoleonpeart)
    on the forums the previews.
    My full name is Ulrich ( same prename) Wilhelm Paul Puchala
    - nickname centaur or centauro
    Owner of up-miniaturen since 25 years.
    centauro-line is my second range label for the range bigger than 54mm scale.
    Since the whole time I deliver my trustful distributers and I shipped also to
    the privat collectors via paypal or post.
    I hope this helps
    Best regards
    Ulrich Wilhelm
  7. harrytheheid A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thank you for the clarification Ulrich, and apologies for any confusion caused.

Best Regards
    Harry
  8. Wlas Member

United-States
    Fascinating subject matter and very well designed bust. The only thing I take issue with is the 'softness' in the detail of the tiara...even in it's general outline it appears 'off'. Seeing how it is a critical part of the overall bust I expected considerable sharpness in the detail and well defined lines.
  9. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Kev, an excellent review and congrats to Ulrich in producing another superbly sculpted bust.

Cheers Ken