1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Masterbox (Ukraine) - News

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Martin Antonenko, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Yuriy, Manfred, Kevtk135 and 25 others like this.
  2. Oda A Fixture

This is splendid news!!!! I've always thought this was the natural way to go after companies started producing plastic figures in high quality for only a fracture of the cost of the same figures in metal or resin.I will definitely be getting my hands on these,once they come out.

Oda.
    Plastic Max likes this.
  3. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Yep me too Oda. Great looking set:)

Paul
    Oda likes this.
  4. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    If these are images of the actual plastic and not just CAD images, then they are an incredibly well detailed set. Masterbox have produced some figure sets however in the past where the figure kit contents don't even match up to the box art images; so I look forward to seeing some images of the actual plastic contents rather than promotional images.

I think also it will be a remarkable achievement if they could achieve that sense of movement and dynamic as shown here with injection plastic because normally, they tend (all manufacturers) to be somewhat 'stiffer' in pose than their resin or white metal counterparts.

On a final note, it's also nice to see figures in plastic from this ancient era rather than the usual subjects of World War II and Napoleonic etc.

Gary
    Babelfish, Helm, DaddyO and 3 others like this.
  5. David Spencer A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    They look fantastic.
    And I sincerely hope you and your compatriots remain safe and untroubled by foreign aggression.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Martín

Thanks for sharing the figures agree with Gary certainly good to see this period being looked at

Hopefully we might see painted versions on the well animated pieces

Nap
    Oda likes this.
  7. Egg Active Member

8. KenBoyle PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Looks fantastic! A little outside my American West addiction, ;) but I will certainly purchase these figures. :) Many years ago Ancients used to be my focus and this may be a good excuse to briefly return to those days.

Cheers,
    Ken
    DaddyO and Oda like this.
  9. Airkid A Fixture

England
    Interesting set, but as Gary points out, I'd like to see the versions they will be marketing, rather than these CAD images. I have to say the few MB figures I have had are pretty good, so here's hoping...

Phil
    Oda likes this.
  10. Dolf Well-Known Member

Portugal
    Just a couple of questions to the Moderators:

So are politics allowed now in this Forum?

I can't find where the Forum Rules are, but have read quite often that politics are not allowed here.

Or is it only when the viewpoints expressed are opposed to the mainstream ones that such rules are in effect?

Or does it depend on who/which member, expresses his/her political views?

I'm confused and would love to get some kind of explanation/clarification.

Because if after all political views are allowed, then I'd love to share mine concerning this subject.

Cheers!

Dolf ....SEE MY REPLY BELOW ...Nap
  11. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    winfield, svt, marco55 and 2 others like this.
  12. Nap Moderator

England

THANK YOU Martín for the link

I have removed all comments ........NO POLITICS on PF

I logged in and find 4 reported posts ....the rules are clear this is a MODELLING FORUM

I have also posted this in the Welcome Aboard forum

https://www.planetfigure.com/threads/pf-policy-on-politics-please-read.419114/

Feel free to PM me

Nap
  13. Dolf Well-Known Member

Portugal
    Hi Nap,

Sorry, but political motivated posts and/or references keep popping up on the Forum... And ALL for the same side... I keep wondering what would happen if I posted my own opinions about the current events... My posts and/or opinions would be deleted, that is a certainty!

Please keep an eye open on every political post and/or reference posted on this site, it's unfair to have only one view and the other to be banned!

Cheers!
    MERCURY-MODELS and winfield like this.
  14. Nap Moderator

England

Hi Dolf

It's clearly stated ref politics we all have our personal opinions but please all keep them off PF

It's so sad to see all companies from both countries struggling

I WILL SAY THIS .......ALL have the option to report concerns ....the moderators are not on here 24/7 and can't see everything

I want to spend my time on here sharing modelling not carrying out moderating all the time...perhaps I should leave

Nap
    Babelfish likes this.
  15. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Don't do that Nap.
    Mark
    sd0324 likes this.
  16. Dr Bison Well-Known Member

Germany
    I agree. Don't. Please!
    marco55 likes this.
  17. Nap Moderator