1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Masterbox 1:35 Us Yankee Scout And Tracker 1/35

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Peapot, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Peapot Active Member

Scotland
    Hello again to all, this is my first post in a long time. :) I hope this is the correct place to post this?
    This is a picture of my latest painted figure and also a link for my Blog which I have had going for a while, on which you will find the rest of this diorama and other models I have painted.
    It is a 1:35 plastic model by Masterbox models, painted in Acylics, more details and figures etc on my Blog.
    Thanks for looking, Michael.

http://paintedheroes.blogspot.co.uk/

[IMG]
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Looks good to me, some excellent pieces on your blog too.
    Carl.(y)
  3. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  4. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Lovely work on such a small scale (y) . I particularly like the way you have painted the horse . Are you going to add the other figure from this kit later .
    chippy
  5. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    looks great, didnt know people in forfar knew how to paint figures, are you sure your not from dundee,ha ha,