1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Marshal Oudinot

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by JGREEN, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Beautiful paintwork Jason!

Cheers,
    Marcel.
  2. JGREEN A Fixture

United-States
    Thank you Marcel!

Jason
  3. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Cracking paint job Jason (y)

As has been said the box art borders on the terrible, but the bust is really nicely cast so I passed mine on to a chum who is a big fan of legless things and will get far more pleasure from it than I.;)

Cheers
    Paul
    Nap likes this.
  4. Renato Active Member

Italy
    Taht's really a beautiful paint job, amazing!!!

What is your "recipe" for the gold lacing? it looks particularly realistic and "metallic".......the palette I usually use starts from Vallejo English Uniform with bit of black for shading and raise highlights with Golden Brown, Dark Sand and Ice Yellow.......but I see a different palette here (and I like it!!! )
  5. Nap Moderator

England

I agree there it's a good look on the lace ...suggest you PM him , he might not see this thread as its 11 years old !

Nap
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Small update on my version

I have added lace to arms , back and front and also close to the seam as in pics front and back on main body

Happy days

Nap