Completed Marquis de St Simon and continental officer, Yorktown 1781

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MarquisMini, Jun 7, 2015.

1. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Hello planeteers,
    Completed these two mounted figures and placed on one of the 4 squares, which i have re-worked yesterday adding trees, grass and modifying the ground.
    I have placed the Royal Deux-Ponts regiment, to be followed by the Bourbonnais at a later time.
    The Marquis de st Simon was in charge of the Brigade Touraine, which is next panel to the right of this one, but i did not want to place him directly behind that regiment and rather slightly away from the skirmishing chasseurs and grenadiers on a little piece of elevated terrain.
    The other regiments marching on the side riad ar eon their way to take up their final battle positions.
    I have plans of adding a small plank house and some volontaires etrangeres in horseback, as well as some dismounted dragoons.
    Cheers 20150607_171415.jpg 20150607_180340.jpg 20150607_180357.jpg 20150607_180404.jpg
  2. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
  3. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Shaping up beautifully.My favorite thread.Love the way you hide the bases.
    Mark
    MarquisMini likes this.
  4. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina

Thanks Mark, hiding the bases gets easier just by adding the individual grass tuft , they sell on ebay really cheap.
    Regards
  5. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Superb painting and conversion work in such a tiny scale, amazing.
    Regards
    Bob
    MarquisMini likes this.