1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Marine? Tanker?

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

While still waiting for material to work with here is another spontaneous sculpt. I am not quite sure what is will be yet, may be a Marine, or may be a US Tanker, havent really decided yet. I think it will be a Marine with some kind of gun doing something (lol so descriptive!). I mainly did it because I wanted to practice doing pants and some different folds (hence the little baggier appearance).

Will see what it turns out to be and if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    well i think that your hands are rolling out stuff very fast Anders . I like the start and the baggy style. I d sugget su do some semi naked tanker or MArine . Is usual in relaxed pose or posing for some photoshoot . So think also of that .

Nice folds there!!!!

Costas
  3. Patrick Kirk New Member

Anders,
    Amazing work thus far...You have really come into your own my friend as a scupltor and it's awesome to see your work come to life. I can't wait to see more!
    All the best

Patrick
  4. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Anders, excellent work I like a lot the pants, waiting for the next step....

ER
  5. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hwy Anders, you are really getting good,fantastic work. ;)

Keep up the great sculpting.

Cheers

Roc :)
  6. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    Agree with the others...

The folds on the pants look very good! Keep going!!! :lol:

Hey! How about something non WW2 from you? How about a knight or roman?

Keith
  7. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks Guys! Im trying to improve with each figure.

I am still not sure what he will be doing, but I think he will be a Marine, maybe with an M1!

We will see when I resume sculting this Sunday, Im going with my horse to a casting call for a movie about Jesse James!