1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Marcomanni Finished

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by megroot, Sep 20, 2005.

1. geebee Member

Belgium
    Dag Marc
    Prachtig gewoon
    I like it very much and i hope to see you somewhere at an expo or next year
    in Antwerpen
    greetings Geert van Brugge
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Dank je Geert,

Eind november naar Sevre nabij Parijs. Daar is ook een grote figuren wedstrijd.
    En ik zie je zeker wel in Antwerpen. Zend je ook wat in ???

Marc.
  3. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Marc,

I am sorry that I missed this one. I think this is by far your best work. I really like how you have tied the scene in with the figure. Very nice.

Joe
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thank you so very much Joe,

I really apreciate your comment, even you missed the great parts of the SBS :lol: :lol:
    I enjoy this figure so much that the paint goes from itself to the figure. What a great sculpt.
    You should try this one to, i really wanna see the result of you. Finally we all shall see that yours turned out much better then mine.
    But as you say. Yes it the best untill now. So my next must be better than this. I really wanted to improve with every figure. With the comments here on pF it surely will do.

Marc
  5. robbyk9 Active Member

Hoi Marc

It looks very good Marc.

Het schild is echt prachtig geworden. Heel mooi geweatered. Perfect job.
    keep on going like this

Greetings Dick
  6. robbyk9 Active Member

Hoi Marc

I tought the reply was only for the schield. I just also looked your finished figure.
    It becomes very beatiful Marc.
    The colours are perfect and the painting is very nice done. I agree whit the orthers
    that this is your best work for now. I am very gurious to see your next figure.
    Lets rock Marc.

Houdoe Dick
  7. elvis A Fixture

:) great work my friend good painting. Ciao from Luca :)
  8. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    GREAT!!! work Marc,you have done a very nice piece of miniature art.It is a figure that I have thought of doing myself, and seeing your version has re- kindled the thought.congratulations again.Kind regards John :) :) :)
  9. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Luca,

Thank you so much for the comment's. From a master i apreciate this good comment.

Marc
  10. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    John,

Thank you very much. I'm very sure that yours is gonna turn out well.

marc