1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Marcel Bigeard

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Nap, May 5, 2020.

1. Chris Oldfield A Fixture

England
    This is going to look stunning when it's finished, Kev - all those skilfully-painted medals really make it pop.
    Nap likes this.
  2. Nap A Fixture

England

Hi Chris

Thanks for your comments , flesh all finished , just lips and the hair plus 5 o'clock shadow to do

Might just push the uniform and beret highs a little more

Nameplate ready and waiting ...as always from Name It

Thought I would share a excellent book ( my version is in French but English available ) .....on Para's in Indochina

image.jpeg

Happy benchtime

Stay safe

Nap
    Chris Oldfield likes this.
  3. Chris Oldfield A Fixture

England
    Agreed 100% on that book Kev, got that one on my shelf & it’s a beautiful study packed with colour & all the info on French paras you could imagine. Even with the text being in French, if you don’t understand the language it’s still easy to follow because the photos speak for themselves.
    Nap likes this.
  4. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi everyone

Well ....after a little bit of panic painting and doubting the result I am very happy with the finished and completed piece

I will post pictures once I have properly set it right on the base ...needed to change it .....slightly too small

Thanks to everyone who posted here

Happy benchtime

Nap
    Chris Oldfield likes this.
  5. Nap A Fixture

England