1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Maradona

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Christosjager, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Christosjager A Fixture

Greece
    Hello planeteers,
    a few months ago I have posted a scratch figure of Diego Maradona The figure now is also painted and I present it to you with the glorious colors of the national team of the 1986 world cup.
    It is a non military subject but I enjoy it the same, I hope you will enjoy it too.
    My best regards,Christos.

Attached Files:

2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Great sculpt, you would need a lot more putty to make one of him as he is now.
    Carl.
  3. Christosjager A Fixture

Greece
    Now is more human,but before the heart attack he was like a buffalo (a lot lot of putty).
  4. T50 A Fixture

United-States
    Natural pose and movement...!
  5. Christosjager A Fixture

Greece
    Thanks Taesung.
  6. el cid New Member

Canada
    Excellent sculpt. Definately get a sense of motion from this! Really enjoyed viewing this. Nice to see something different.
  7. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Christos,
    Super job and very dynamic pose.
    Cheers
    John
  8. kansas kid Well-Known Member

United-States
    Congratulations to yo Christos

Christos:

The fact that this subject is not a military figure in no way
    alters my enjoyment of a very nice piece of sculpture.
    I bet it took a while to paint the football.
    Very well done, and nicely painted. Contrats,

rick
  9. Christosjager A Fixture

Greece
    Thank you guys, indeed Rick to paint the ball it was a pain in the a_s !!!
  10. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada
    Christos;
    Very nice work, my friend. But shouldn't the hand and ball be beside his head;):)
  11. ArturM Well-Known Member

Poland
    Hi Christos,
    great work my friend! Compliments

best regards
    Artur
  12. Christosjager A Fixture

Greece
    Thank you Artur,
    Paul this pose is from the other goal against England :D
  13. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Excellent sculpting and painting Christos.
  14. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Very nice rendition and nice sense of movement my friend. Also very nicely painted ! Bravo !!!

Costas
  15. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Christos, great sculpting and painting, hey if England win the world cup I'll pinch your idea and do one of Wayne Rooney.:) No pressure there then :rolleyes:

Cheers Ken
    BTW just got my copy of Euro militaire special --Page 25 Great pic ;) congrats
  16. Christosjager A Fixture

Greece
    Thank you for your compliments my friends,
    Ken to tell you the truth I have in my mind to make a series of well known past football players.My next figure will be Michelle Platini and from England sir Bobby Charlton.
    Good news about the Euro militaire special,I am running to get a copy too !!!
  17. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada
    Christos
    LOL. Nice one. Nothing extreme but I have plans to make a conversion of the Andrea footballer figure (Beckham/Ronaldino) into my all time hero, Kenny Dalglish. Just can't decide to paint him in Celtic, Liverpool or Scottish National colours.
    Keep 'em coming, mate

Paul
  18. Christosjager A Fixture

Greece
    Excellent idea Paul and a great player (I prefer the Liverpool colours), you must make him with the colours he was at his high. Looking forward to see your progress soon,my regards.
  19. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Christos,
    I'm not a fan of football, but i've seen your figure at Euro and into the special of EuroMilitaire from MM. It's a great figure.
    You can also do Johan Cruyff, who won the golden shoe to.

Marc
  20. Christosjager A Fixture

Greece
    Thanks Marc,
    Johan Cruyff is also in my plans as it is Franz Beckenbauer.I believe at next years Euro I will have a new football player to present.