1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Man cave , new addition

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ronaldo, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Ronaldo A Fixture

The man cave alternate views ; has a new addition ( The Big Muff ) this is truly huge .
    I will need to make a new pedal board .

fullsizeoutput_86d.jpeg IMG_5739.JPG IMG_5742.JPG will also have to add this , the green Russian muff fullsizeoutput_86e.jpeg thinking in inventing a new pedal called the burnt railway embankment
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Like this. What's the manufacturer of the Keyboard. I play a Yamaha. What loudspeakers are you using??
    And last but not least: Two albums from my favorit group: PINK FLOYD.
    You can't go wrong with this.

Marc
  4. Ronaldo A Fixture

The keyboard is a Roland 800 stage piano 88 key weighted Concert Grand ivory touch with oodles of other patches .
    KB speakers are moniters and the guitar amp is a blues junior 15 watt valve

Oh I forgot , the swords in the corner are Tai chi practice sabre , a real one and a Jian straight sword
  5. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Oh yes you can ;) If only Syd Barret hadn't gone nuts then we wouldn't have had to put up with Dave Gilmouuuuu...ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep::sleep:
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thats a great keyboard......maybe more a electric piano....
    I like the Roland R2000, I heard him, but I cannot afford him, just as another favorit the Genos.
    I'm happy with I have, but looking always to another with more possibilitys. Someone said to me, that a Tyros is to complicated.
    And I don't have to play for my income.

marc
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Well, Syd did it to himself. I think he thought he couldn't compose without the spiritual drugs.
    That cost him his membership of Pink Floyd. And the rest of them would really bad that Syd get the sack.
    He didn't come up to the stages, wasn't on rehearsel and composed more strange things then that was good for PF.
    And I always liked the voice of David Gilmore alot more then that one of Syd Barret.
    If Syd was a better player then David......we never know it. For me Gilmore is one of the greatest, on the same level as Hendrikx, Vaughan, BB King, Knopler.

Marc
  8. Ronaldo A Fixture

I know Gilmour is a pretentious tit like most musicians who have made it big , but you can't take his melodic phrasing and timing away from him .
    A true master of not playing too many notes
  9. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    With all that Tech Ron, all I NEED to know is...........does it go up to 11 mate ?
  10. Ronaldo A Fixture

11 would blow the windows out :eek: can't take the amp up past 2 in the house its a valve job , the muff is the American original which the rest of the world has copied and can deliver infinite sustain on full overdrive . I only Crank up for the intro of Sorrow , rest is just enough to add an edge of dirt.
    peedee likes this.
  11. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I understood everything up to the word 'cave' but nothing after that..........

Mike
    OldTaff likes this.
  12. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    All except "muff", that is, Mike:ROFLMAO:

Alan
    fogie likes this.
  13. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It's from an old rugby song,......... isn't it ?
  14. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States

Yes, I too can relate to "muff"and "David Gilmore".....One in the form of a crack with hair and the other one in the form of one of the best guitar players I've ever heard.

Wayne
  15. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Peace and happiness to all in a world of uncertainty …………………..