1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale Man At Arms Bust 1/16th 120mm

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Tommi, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Man at Arms battles of Stirling Bridge and Bannockburn.

Having a clear out and found a couple of these that I forgot I had. This is a conversion that I done a few years back from a full figure to a bust. I have been asked about the availability several times the past few years so here is your chance to grab what is left of this fine piece. The artwork has been cropped to show the upper part of the torso from the full figure as I do not have the original photo of the bust.

Scale is 1\16th or 120mm and all parts are cast in resin

£22 + P&P

UK £4.00
    Europe £7.00
    Rest of the world £10

Paypal to tommi.worton@googlemail.com

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
    MCPWilk and Babelfish like this.
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Inbox me mate if you have any casts of the full figure left and I'll take one off your hands. I meant to pick one up last time around but never got round to it. Hope all's well with you pal.

- Steve
  3. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Steve

Ross will be producing the full figure again at some point in the near future so keep an eye out. Yep life is all good here.

Cheers
    Tommi
    Noel Walker likes this.
  4. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I only have 2 left then this will be the end of the piece

Tommi