1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Maltese Corsair 1650

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Chevalier de Malte, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Just in time for Euro, this is the new offering by Andrea, with a small twist updated to be a Maltese Corsair - the scourge of the Mediterranean sea and Ottoman nemesis. Painting oils for the flesh and the rest multimedia.

I was very impressed with the new Andrea range, the fitting and casting is excellent ... hope you like!

Ivan Cocker

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. N.Delgado Member

Spain
    Nice one Ivan :D Very good painting work and excellent colours choice. The only pic in my opinion would be add more texture for leathers, specially in the boots...
    Cheers,
    Nando.
  3. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Lovely work Ivan, a small change can make such a difference.Look forward to seeing it at Euro.

Cheers David
  4. Theodoros A Fixture

Greece
    Very nice and intresting tranformation.
  5. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Lovely job, Ivan.
    Carl.
  6. sirhogr Member

Greece
    Fantastic painting Ivan. Superb lights, and great shadows!
  7. Hardy Guest

Excellent work mate, see you soon. Hardy
  8. Thanks guys, will catch most of you Euro, has been some time not speaking to you guys! Been away from figures for some time, was travelling to the dark side again ...

Nando, you have a sharp eye mate, though fotos make it look too drastic and sharp it is much better in reality but I will correct tks!

Ivan
  9. JGREEN A Fixture

United-States
    BEAUTIFUL work!! And great color choices!

Jason
  10. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Stunning work Ivan.
    Is it at Euro???

Marc
  11. Jason and Marc thanks as well, yep will be part at Euro with all the Maltese gang material, God wills it ... ; )

Ivan
  12. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    This one I like, Ivan!
    The conversion is very rewarding considering the small change.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
  13. el cid New Member

Canada
    Ivan,
    This little figgie ROCKS!! Love it mate!
  14. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    What a cool coversion
  15. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very nicely done figure!

Jay H.
  16. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Ivan,
    Great colour scheme. Very nicely done.
    Cheers
    John
  17. Don Well-Known Member

Ivan Another lovely piece of work, look forward to seeing it at Euro. Will you have some of your "Dark Side" stuff with you as I remember you getting a bronze with it last time you were at Euro.

Don
  18. dancap3286 A Fixture

United-States
    Wow!!!

this is really nice. Beautiful painting all around, outstanding effort Ivan!
  19. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    I think this is the best I've seen from you so far. Can't wait to see it live. Nice job

Stephen
  20. ray caruana Member

Malta
    I totally agree with Slaj, it looks superb in the photos, hope to see it in the flesh soon.