1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Major Zygmunt Szendzielarz "Lupaszka"; 1:35 Scibor Miniatures

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Marcin Morawski, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Marcin Morawski A Fixture

Poland
    Hi!

Figurine from the "Wykleci" ("Cursed") series, collectible, cast together with the base. Handwork, no - 3D.
    In the blister we find a one-piece figurine, and a colorful label with a short biographical note and a photo.
    It will be painted for a birthday present.
    More about Lupaszka
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zygmunt_Szendzielarz

I personally don't like him.

20230202_181547.jpg 20230202_181616.jpg 20230202_181625.jpg 20230202_181637.jpg 20230202_181648.jpg
    Nap and Zim like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Marcin

You definitely choose some very interesting subjects , you say you don't like him ...do you mean casting , to me it looks a little rough but I have to remember this is a small scale

Look forward to seeing more

Following with interest

Happy benchtime

Nap