1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Maharajah of Idar.

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Geoff Charman, May 11, 2020.

1. Geoff Charman A Fixture

Many thanks Ken and you too.

Cheers
    Geoff
    KenBoyle likes this.
  2. Geoff Charman A Fixture

Thank you very much Bob

Stay safe
    Geoff
  3. Geoff Charman A Fixture

Thank you very much Borek, appreciate your comment.

Stay safe
    Geoff
    Borek likes this.
  4. Cannonball A Fixture

Great job Geoff. Lovely colour combination and finishes. Never tire of seeing pieces relating to India and the Raj.

Neal
    Geoff Charman likes this.
  5. Geoff Charman A Fixture

Thanks Neal, I like that period in history too, just wish there were more busts made for then, just started the new Stormtrooper 1/6th bust of an officer of Probyn's Horse, super sculpting by Carl Reid.

Stay safe
    Geoff
  6. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Great paintwork again

Mobo
    Geoff Charman likes this.
  7. Geoff Charman A Fixture

Many thanks Mobo, sorry it's a bit later in answering.

Cheers
    Geoff
  8. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Lost track of this one Geoff. It came looking great. Got one from El Greco and I want to start him soon. Getting the satin/silk look will be something new for me to try. Can't find Docraft in the USA so far; have to try to come up with another way. Not sure about the clear satin overcoating products various companies like Vallejo.
  9. Nap Moderator

England

Hi there

Thank you for commenting ,it's with much regret I have to say Geoff passed away recently

Please see this thread https://www.planetfigure.com/threads/geoff-charman-my-tribute.261865/

Geoff will be at his heavenly bench smiling and happy members are still posting on his work ...sadly missed

Nap
  10. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    So sorry to hear that Nap. May he rest in peace.
  11. Nap Moderator

England
    Thank you we were close , we are now looking after his wife ...he won't rest ...he will be painting !

Nap
    Viking Bob and malc like this.