1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

M Model?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by R Dominick, Nov 10, 2020.

1. R Dominick PlanetFigure Supporter

I was just going through my grey army and came accross a WW1 figure by the company M Model. Very nice figure. Are they still in business? I tried googling the website on the box but nothing came up.
    blaster, theBaron and Oda like this.
  2. kevininpdx Well-Known Member

United-States
    R Dominick and Oda like this.
  3. Oda A Fixture

Definitely not in business anymore but some Polish sites and ebay stores have a number of their old figures.Some Western European e shops like Berliner Zinnfiguren have some of their figures in stock too.

Oda.
    Babelfish and R Dominick like this.
  4. R Dominick PlanetFigure Supporter

Does anyone know who the former owners were and how to comtact them? I would like to talk with them about the possiblity of buying some of their masters.
  5. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  6. theBaron A Fixture

United-States

You might want to ask in the German forums, Figure-Mad Forum, https://figure-mad.com/smf2/index.php?action=forum, (which is run by Planeteer Martin Rohmann) or the HZ-Forum, http://www.hz-forum.eu/forum_2012/forum.php

A couple of years ago, I was tracking down more info about the Polish brand, PZ Miniatures. I'm a member of those forums, so I asked there. I got a response on Figure-Mad from another member who had met someone at Kulmbach, who had a connection to PZ. You might find someone over there who might have more info about M-Model.

Prost!
    Brad
    Nap, Oda and R Dominick like this.
  7. blaster A Fixture

United-States
    Nap and Oda like this.
  8. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Oda and R Dominick like this.