1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Luca's KARL XII

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by elvis, Jun 13, 2011.

1. elvis A Fixture

Attached Files:

pmfs, Edorta, sarouman and 3 others like this.
  2. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Luca,
    I love the blue.
    Cheers
    John
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Same here Luca, can you share the mix :D ?

Excellent work (y)
  4. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    I really like this figure Luca. I visit your site regularly to see the figures that you paint, and not shown in Planet Figure. If I may, I hope you do not mind, I have to tell you that your style and that of Mike Blank are very similar, at least in this figure. I understand the confusion of Alexandros.
    Cheers.

http://www.mininet.tv/egminiatures.html
  5. sarouman A Fixture

Greece
    Hello Lucas!!!
    Very nice figure, and I agree with others in the forum that your blue is amazing.
    For the painting in person one more signing Lucas!!

Cheers
    Alexandros
  6. elvis A Fixture

Many thanks friends very kind of you, the thing that makes me smile and I painted this Figure two months before Mike
    is now known that Mike is one of the painters who inspired me most during the year, especially for the atmosphere of its colors.
    this is my oil mix.

royal blue deep mussini+ avory black + cobalt blue.
    for the shadows put in the mix more black and cobalt blue, and for the high lights, i put royal deep blue and one touch of flesh oil tone ciao from Luca
    sarouman, pmfs and gordy like this.