1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Lots to report

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by John Long, Apr 25, 2012.

1. John Long Active Member

United-States
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Well, a lot has happened since my last entry. We had the Atlanta show and the 1st inaugural TX show. I attended both and had a great time. Got a couple of silvers in Atlanta, and a couple in TX as well as an Open gold. Very pleased to be in the gold medals at the TX show. It was a very high quality room. Workbench report; I finished the Hogan's Heroes vignette I started a while back. It was well received by those who saw it at the TX show. I enjoyed doing it. It was a fun off beat, but familiar project. I've gotten back to a personal project; my diorama of a group of surrounded paratroopers during the invasion of France. The Tulsa show will be here before you know it. I was invited to present a seminar on groundwork this year. I'm going to present the same material I did in Chicago last year, with a few refinements. Looking forward to it.
    [IMG]

Continue reading...