1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Lost a thread

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Saginaw79, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Saginaw79 New Member

United-States
    There was a thread I found here, guy was building a 'Nam er jeep w/ add on sandbags and an extra 60 and now I cant find it
  2. Einion Well-Known Member

A quick search for the word jeep doesn't show a thread on that, far as I can see; if it was here that means it was deleted. Any chance it was on a different forum maybe?

Einion
  3. Saginaw79 New Member

United-States
    It could be so, but I thought it was here, Im not a member of any other model forums

IDK sometimes I think im losing it I tried jeep, truck, wall(as someone said put a VC behind the wall) vietnam etc

:confused:
  4. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
  5. Saginaw79 New Member

United-States
    Thats not the one but it IS the sandbags I was talking about

Anyone know who makes them?

The jeep in question had a 60 mounted in the passenger side, as well as one in the normal spot in the bed, he also had sandbags in the bed and floorboard
  6. Saginaw79 New Member

United-States