1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Lord of the Fjord

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Lancer, Jul 7, 2009.

1. québecpainter Member

Canada
    Beautyfull groundwork and figure.

Regard's.

claude.
  2. ghamilt1 A Fixture

Canada
    Hey Mark;

That turned out beautifully, and to think when I saw it a few weeks ago, it was only a couple of rocks on some putty. Simply stunning and the perfect setting for a viking figure.

I did meet you Gary, briefly a few years ago at the RMMC show. We shook hands and talked figures for a bit. Couldn't make it to Nanton this year because of the big move, but maybe I'll see you in 2011.
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent work overall. One of my favorite figures.
  4. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Mark,
    I agree with all the others. Great figure and very nice colours. Scenery is excellent and really sets off the figure.
    Cheers
    John
  5. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Fantastic work Mark on the figure and groundwork, hope its not to long till we see some more of your work.

Cheers David
  6. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Simply stunning the groundwork, and figure complement each other wonderfully.