1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Lord of Lion

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Gary D, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Hi. Here's my version. Might need a touch up here or there busts with background 001.JPG busts with background 003.JPG busts with background 005.JPG Copy of busts with background 004.JPG

Gary
    Joe55 and MCPWilk like this.
  2. swralph A Fixture

Nicely painted.
    Ralph.
  3. Macca G A Fixture

Australia
    Great job! Got the cranky bugger just right. Does that support for the bust come with the kit? Great addition
  4. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Thanks guys. Yes Macca the support comes with the kit.
    Gary
    Macca G likes this.
  5. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Really nice job Gary.........camera pics look a little bright....I'm about to finish this piece myself...I'm thinking the drapery over his left shoulder is like a blanket...at least that's the way I'm looking at it....(which means no gloss).And I may be wrong because someone said it was silk........But if that were the case;there wouldn't be that type of folds because my feeling is as slippery as silk is it would never maintain the flow and folds on the sculpt....Just my thoughts on a real nice job on tipping the head and looking up to get that bad ass look....Looks like one of my teachers in school when I was caught shooting spit balls.......:)......Wayne
  6. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Thanks Wayne. Yeah I'm not a very good photographer. It looked fine when I took the pics. I used photo studio lighting with a Hanger 18 backdrop lit from behind. You might be right about the drapery. I might spray a dull coat over it now that I think about it. I'll do it when I do my touch ups.
    Best of luck on yours! (y)
    Gary