1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Looter

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Dekiman, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Dekiman Well-Known Member

Hello.
    Didnt post for a long time.
    My new sculpt : 40 mm looter.
    Sculpted from Green Stuff. IMG_20181211_222337.jpg IMG_20181211_222321.jpg IMG_20181211_222428.jpg IMG_20181211_222437.jpg
    b00gie, housecarl, elanlane13 and 2 others like this.
  2. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Nice work. How do you work with Green Stuff? I always hated him, I could not find a way to him. I can not imagine working with him at all. It's great to see that there are people who can do it.;)

Cheers Borek :)
  3. Dekiman Well-Known Member

Thanks Borek.
    I also didnt like Green Stuff much but later I use it more and more of it .I dont know why I didnt like this material .Maybe because that I used Magic Sculpt only before.Now I exeriment with different materials.You should try ,too
    Borek likes this.
  4. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Testing behind me already :). I had it the other way around. I started with Milliput, but he did not get much at us 20 years ago. I worked mainly with Ceys technical putty - wood. With this material I worked for 12 years. Then he stopped importing to our country. But in the meantime, the company changed its composition, and it did not work anymore. So I was looking for a replacement, and I tried Green Stuff. I have done a few pieces (or rather worked out). But I just could not do it. I did not leave the details, stuck to the instruments, I could not really smother it ... in short, it was nothing for me. Then I discovered the Magic Sculp, and for a long time I did just with him. It is not ideal, but it has proved to be the best possible variant of all two-component epoxy putty (for me). But then I was hanging the polymer masses, namely the Bees Putty, and it was decided :) . At least for me it is that I consider bees putty to be a perfect sculpture material for miniatures. Of course, thin parts and weapons, and also the basic skeletons, I still do from the Magic Sculp. But that's fine. There are many sculptors and many different approaches. And everyone likes something different. And that's really great :).

I wish you beautiful day :)

Cheers Borek :cool: