1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Looking for the Iron Man

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by artur_koszewski, Sep 16, 2010.

1. artur_koszewski Active Member

Poland
    Hello fellow modelers

I want to buy the Iron Man mark 3 figure by Knight Models (catalog no KMV002). Unfortunately I overlooked when it was commonly available and now can’t find it anywhere :(

If anyone knows a shop which has the figure in stock or own the one that would like to part with, please let me know here on PF or to my e-mail: artur.koszewski@interia.pl

Cheers,
    Artur

PS.
    Uff – I luckily managed to avoid a bad luck :D (TIP – look at my threads count statistic)
  2. Andrew Craft Well-Known Member

Australia
    Hi Artur, while looking for a captain America by knight models last week I saw Iron Man listed by a model shop in Germany they seemed to still have some in stock I think. Unfortunately I can't remember the site sorry. I will have a look again and see if I can find it.

Andrew.
  3. Andrew Craft Well-Known Member

Australia