1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Looking for Sculptor to energize figure line.

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by tigerdio, Jun 27, 2014.

1. tigerdio Active Member

United-States
    I am looking for someone who is reasonable and willing to work closely with me in re-energizing the Minuteman Models figure line. I am looking to produce different subjects from the unusual to military and civilian in any scale.

I am willing to work with the sculptor and offer a % of the sales as well as a reasonable advance if possible. We are not going to get rich at this, but it can pay for the hobby and put some money in our pockets to help with bills.

I do not have a time schedule or will pressure/impose the sculptor for one, just a reasonable amount of releases every year to keep the line relevant.

I am open to trying anything, times are hard and I have no regular job currently.

Please contact me at:

minutemanmodels2009@comcast.net

Thanks

Jose Rodriguez
    Minuteman Models
    http://www.minutemanmodels.com